All Undergraduate & Postgraduate students will receive an email each week with links to join SLD webinars. No advance registration is required.
We run a wide range of FREE workshops for undergraduates and postgraduates. These are based on proven strategies to help students improve their performance in their studies. Workshop topics include essay writing, thesis writing, exam preparation, study skills, self and time-management. Postgraduate workshops also cover topics such as planning and managing your PhD, viva preparation, literature reviewing. No booking required.
For full workshop descriptions, please click here.
How do I Join?
- Links to join all of our webinars can be found here. (page only available to TCD students)
- Simply click on the link at the scheduled time. No advance registration is required.
- All Undergraduate & Postgraduate students will also receive a weekly email with links to join SLD webinars.
What to Expect?
- Please be responsible for your behaviour and actions during the webinar, help us to ensure this space remains welcoming to everyone.
- You should connect to the webinar using a broadband connection and also preferably via PC/laptop.
- Video is not used at our webinars.
- Audio is optional.
- Participation and interaction are welcome via our text chat, but are also optional.